Note that any changes you’ll make to your VPN connection on your Windows 10 PC will be automatically picked up by your Samsung Smart TV.
For instance, switching to another server will route your TV’s connection through the same server as your PC.
3. Change your Samsung Smart TV’s DNS settings
- On your Samsung Smart TV, press the Menu button
- Head over to the Settings menu, and select Network
- Select Network Status in the Network submenu
- Choose the IP Settings button on the new menu
- Go to DNS setting then select Enter manually
- Purchase a premium CyberGhost VPN subscription
- Sign in to your CyberGhost VPN account on the official website
- Locate the Smart DNS section and whitelist your IP address
- Write down CyberGhost VPN‘s primary DNS server
- Type the DNS server in Samsung Smart TV’s DNS setting
- Click OK
You should all be set, and your Samsung Smart TV should be using CyberGhost VPN‘s Smart DNS service. Note that the Smart DNS can only be used to bypass geoblocking.
Therefore, none of the VPN-specific protection features will be available on your Samsung Smart TV. Your device’s IP won’t be cloaked, and traffic that you generate with your Samsung Smart TV won’t be encrypted, making it visible to your ISP.
What are the best VPNs for Samsung Smart TV?
1. Private Internet Access
PIA is an excellent VPN service brought to you by Kape Technologies. It provides you with top-grade security/privacy features, as well as geo-restriction circumvention capabilities.
Private Internet Access
Looking for a good VPN for your Samsung Smart TV? Private Internet Access might be what you need.
Private Internet Access has 256-bit military-grade encryption but is also optimized for video streaming and torrenting (P2P). It is currently one of the few VPN services that offer 24/7 live chat support.
PIA’s main features:
- Supports WireGuard, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, and PPTP
- Lets you connect on up to 10 devices
- PIA MACE blocks ads, malware, and trackers
- No-logging policy
- Includes SOCKS5 proxy
- More than 11,000 servers
2. CyberGhost VPN
CyberGhost VPN is yet another awesome VPN service from Kape Technologies. It can protect your connection through means of encrypting your traffic and let you unblock various geo-restricted content.
This VPN has strong 256-bit military-grade encryption, so you can rest assured that your online activity will always be kept away from prying eyes.
Does your Samsung Smart TV need a trustworthy VPN? You should consider giving CyberGhost VPN a try.
CyberGhost VPN also offers a Smart DNS service, so you can bypass geoblocking without necessarily connecting to a VPN.
If you don’t care much about security and want a fast streaming experience, you can easily use CyberGhost VPN‘s Smart DNS on your Samsung Smart TV.
CyberGhost VPN‘s main features:
- Zero-logging policy
- More than 7,000 servers you can connect to
- Smart DNS service
- Optimized for various streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and more)
- Includes torrenting-optimized servers (P2P)
- Supports WireGuard, OpenVPN, IKEv2 protocols
3. ZenMate VPN
Our third contender is Kape Technologies’ ZenMate VPN, a versatile VPN service that packs a great deal of security, privacy, and flexibility features for your convenience.
This service will ensure you a great deal of protection from various online security and privacy threat agents, including hackers, your ISP, or even the government.
Wondering which VPN works best on your Samsung Smart TV? ZenMate VPN might be just what you need.
Aside from the online protection suite of features, ZenMate also packs geo-blocking circumvention capabilities. Therefore, pairing this VPN up with your Samsung Smart TV can quickly unblock your favorite streaming platform.
ZenMate VPN‘s main features:
- 3,500 servers in more than 74 countries
- Strict no-logging policy
- Unblocks various streaming services (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu)
- Free 7-day trial
- Unlimited number of devices on the same account
- Supports OpenVPN, IKEv2, IPsec, L2TP, SSTP, PPTP protocols
NordVPN is a great choice when it comes to security, speed, and flexibility. It was created back in 2012 and is currently brought to you by Tefincom & Co., S.A..
This VPN provider boasts full control over its infrastructure and claims that it never disclosed user data or traffic information to any third-party.
Want a hefty VPN for your Samsung Smart TV? Check out NordVPN.
Therefore, if you’re concerned about your network traffic being monitored, NordVPN can help you forget all about that.
It also works great when it comes to bypassing geo-restricted content, so using it with your Samsung Smart TV should be nothing short of great.
NordVPN’s main features:
- More than 5,400 servers in 59 countries
- Supports P2P operations (torrenting, for instance)
- Can unblock several streaming platforms worldwide
- Lets you connect up to 6 devices on the same account
- Strict zero-logging policy
- Includes double VPN feature
- Comes with malware and ad blocker component
Surfshark is a VPN service brought to you by its namesake company, Surfshark LTD. What makes this service a great fit for your Samsung Smart TV is its seamless integration of security and geo-restriction bypassing features.
So you can watch your favorite Netflix show without fearing that your ISP, a hacker, or even the government could be spying on your online whereabouts.
Want a VPN for your Samsung Smart TV? Why not give Surfshark a try?
Furthermore, you can install and use Surfshark on an unlimited number of devices, on the same account. It also features an embedded ad blocker component, so you can say goodbye to those pesky ads everywhere you go.
Surfshark’s main features:
- 24/7 customer support
- Unlimited number of devices
- Unlocks 15 Netflix libraries
- Includes embedded ad-, malware, and tracker-blocker component
- Has GPS spoofing feature
- Comprises useful app whitelister feature
- Strict no-logging policy
Final thoughts on using a VPN on Samsung Smart TV
All things considered, even though your Samsung Smart TV lacks native VPN app support, going the extra mile to upgrade it with a VPN service is totally worth it.
You’ll have all the security and privacy you need, plus you’ll be able to circumvent geo-restrictions gracefully.
Note that, while some VPNs offer you Smart DNS support, others won’t work unless you install them on our router, or share your VPN connection through your Windows 10 PC or laptop.
Thank you for viewing the article, if you find it interesting, you can support us by buying at the link:: https://officerambo.com/shop/